Sale of Goods Agreement
This contract for the sale of goods is entered into by and between Sisco Entertainment Ltd (the “Seller”), and “Buyer”.
The parties agree as follows:
1. Sale of Goods: Pursuant to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the Seller agrees to transfer ownership and deliver possession to the Buyer, and the Buyer shall pay for and accept from the Seller, the “Goods” listed at such prices as agreed by the Parties in this Agreement.
1.1. Description of Goods Sold: The Buyer is purchasing Barricade Boys merchandise from the Seller.
2. Payment Terms: Unless otherwise stated, payment for the Goods is due immediately.
3. Seller’s Representations: The Seller hereby represents and warrants to the Buyer as follows:
3.1. The Seller has full right, power, and authority to sell the Goods.
4. Delivery of Goods/Shipping: The Seller shall deliver the goods per the terms listed below:
4.1. Date of Delivery: The Goods shall be delivered to the Buyer within 14 days of purchase.
4.2. Location of Delivery: The Seller shall deliver the Goods to the location specified by the Buyer here.
4.3. Delivery Notice: The Seller will notify the Buyer of any delays that may affect the expected delivery date.
4.4. Risk of Loss: The Seller assumes responsibility for the Goods, and all risk of damage, loss, or delay of the Goods, until the Goods are delivered to or collected by the Buyer. Once the Goods have been delivered to or collected by the Buyer, the Buyer assumes all responsibility for and risk of damage to such Goods.
5. Refund and Cancellation Policy:
5.1. No Refunds: The Seller shall repair or replace any unit or product or part of such Goods that prove to be defective. The Buyer will be assumed to have accepted the Goods unconditionally unless a claim that a Good is defective is made within 7 days of delivery.
6. Force Majeure: The Seller and the Buyer shall not be considered in default hereunder or be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing any provisions of this Agreement in the customary manner to the extent that such failure or delay is caused by any reason beyond its control, including any act of God. The Party whose performance has been interrupted by such circumstances shall use every reasonable means to resume full performance of this Agreement as promptly as possible.
7.1. Authority: Each party promises to the other party that it has the authority to enter into this Contract and to perform all of its obligations under this Contract.
8.1. Modification(s): To change anything in this Contract, the Client and the Business must agree to the change in writing and sign a document showing their contract.